Welcome

I created this blog to highlight and showcase my attempt at a photographic Project 365 . This project is matchbox cars and the shenanigans they get into. Take a look and leave any suggestions or comments you have.
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands, but in seeing with new eyes" -Marcel Proust

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 23 visit to my Alma Mater

Well day 23 found me and a Lincoln visiting Mansfield University of Pennsylvania. I graduated there in fall 07 and go back and visit. The campus is slowly changing and its looking better. Here is a shot of a Lincoln in the new wall by the dinning hall.
matchboxday0023

I had all intentions of putting it up on the 23 but I fell asleep after uploading it. SO here it is

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories