Welcome

I created this blog to highlight and showcase my attempt at a photographic Project 365 . This project is matchbox cars and the shenanigans they get into. Take a look and leave any suggestions or comments you have.
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands, but in seeing with new eyes" -Marcel Proust

Friday, April 9, 2010

Days 93-99

Days 93-99 found me packing and then going on a nice Honeymoon to Niagara Falls Canada, It was awesome but one matchbox managed to sneak along, here at his shots from Easter and the trip
Matchbox getting ready for easter
DSC04450
Matchbox sneaking into my suitcase
matchbox0008
Matchbox enjoying the view the first night
matchbox0003
Matchbox trying to steal some of my Crown
matchbox0004
Matchbox enjoying the daytime view
matchbox0005
Matchbox trapped in the mini fridge, luckily he didn't drink anything
matchbox0006
Home Sweet Home
matchbox0007

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories